IS IT TIME TO RENOVATE?
There must be a hundred reasons why — all of a sudden — your house doesn’t fit anymore:
- you started a new home-based business that needs a grown-up office;
- you’re starting a family; or adding to one;
- you want some of the modern conveniences that were unavailable when your house was built;
- it would be great to take advantage of the outdoor living options Austin affords.
You have at least a dozen options to remedy those feelings that your current home is just a little too tight. One of the best is a custom home remodel with Sendero Homes.
Our primary business is building custom homes. We know how to build — and rebuild — to your specific needs. We specialize in major home additions: from free-standing office additions to floor- and wing-additions to backyard havens with outdoor kitchens, playscapes and entertainment centers.
But what distinguishes Sendero from many home remodel contractors is that we treat each job as a custom build.
- we start with detailed drawings of what your completed project will look like;
- we offer a complete budget breakdown, with suggested allowances — as we do with our custom home clients — before the project begins;
- we bring seasoned crews, with high-end construction resumes;
- we’re conversant in the latest home-building techniques and technological innovations;
- we’ve worked in many local municipalities and understand the specifics of their respective building codes;
- we have financing partners to help with construction loans;
- and perhaps most important for your peace of mind, we work quickly. We landed our most recent home remodel jobs because we projected – and then delivered – a considerably shorter construction period than our competitors. It’s a time management issue and we know yours is important.
For your home remodel project that means a clear, precise description of what your new home will be … and what it will cost. It means access to our network of top-quality appliance and fixture suppliers and the discounts our primary business commands. It means a home remodel with minimal procedural upheaval. It means … you finally get the kitchen / office / playroom / outdoor living mecca you so desperately need.
For a look at some of the ideas we’ve included in our custom homes and custom renovations, see our renovations portfolio.